So how have the first three days been for you all?
Are you finding it easy, hard or are you just dipping in and out? Please feel free to share your experiences and any questions you have in the comments box at the bottom of this blog.
Day Four (Thursday):
We’ll be continuing with the regime from the last three days and then adding a couple more items.
So here goes:
1. Out with gluten, processed sugars, sweeteners, alcohol and fizzy drinks
2. Meditate for 5 mins a day
3. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day
4. Do 10 seconds of planking
5. Pick another drawer or cupboard to de-clutter, use the natural vinegar solution (mentioned in day two) as a cleaner rather than any toxic chemicals.
6. Note 10 things you are grateful for in your gratitude pad.
7. Increase the amount of steps or length of time you walk today by 5% from the previous day’s total.
8. Take a daily probiotic
9. Eat 5 fruit or vegetables a day (preferably raw for optimum nutrition)
New for Day Four:
1. Make sure you have breakfast within a hour of getting up. This improves your metabolism and helps your blood sugar levels.
2. Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals affects your blood sugar levels and it can force your body into starvation mode (this means your body may store the fat from your last meal to deal with not knowing when it’s going to be fed again). Even if it’s just an apple or an oatcake, eat something regularly.
3. Reduce your caffeine intake by 25%, or replace it with green tea.
That’s it for Day Four!
Good luck and feel free to post questions and comments below, or just ‘like’ the post so I can see who’s joining in! =0)