How’s everyone doing? Can you see light at the end of the tunnel…..for the first week?
So as per the previous 4 days, you’ll continue with all the items introduced in these days but we’ll be adding in a couple of extra things for day 5.
Day Five (Friday):
So all the following items should be part of your daily routine now:
1. Out with gluten, processed sugars, sweeteners, alcohol and fizzy drinks
2. Meditate for 5 mins a day
3. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day
4. Do 10 seconds of planking
5. Pick another drawer or cupboard to de-clutter, use the natural vinegar solution (mentioned in day two) as a cleaner rather than any toxic chemicals.
6. Note 10 things you are grateful for in your gratitude pad.
7. Increase the amount of steps or length of time you walk today by 5% from the previous day’s total.
8. Take a daily probiotic
9. Eat 5 fruit or vegetables a day (preferably raw for optimum nutrition)
10. Make sure you have breakfast within a hour of getting up and don’t skip meals, make sure to eat something (if only something little) every 3-4hrs.
11. Reduce your caffeine intake by 25%, or replace it with green tea.
New For Day Five:
12. Watch at least one inspirational or motivational video each day. I particularly like Will Smith and Tony Robbins stuff at the moment (these can be easily found on You Tube if you put their names in or just search for inspirational speakers).
13. Try having either a smoothie or a juice every day (the choice is yours which one), but make sure it has some veggies in as well as fruit. Green smoothies are a great way to start the day, pop in plenty of green veg, half an apple, a few oats and seeds and some protein powder (preferably raw protein powder for optimum nutrition) and away you go.
So that’s it for day five (well it is Friday so I thought I’d be kind to you, ha).
Just remember you’re doing great!