Welcome back everyone.
Well done on completing the first week of the challenge!
How did you find it?
Day eight is about increasing what we started last week. All the items below in bold print have been increased. We’ll be adding some new items for your daily routine from day nine, giving you a chance to get used to the increases below first.
Day Eight (Monday):
1. Out with gluten, processed sugars, sweeteners, alcohol and fizzy drinks
2. Meditate for 10 mins a day (do a guided meditation if you’re new to this)
3. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
4. Do 20 seconds of planking
5. Pick another drawer or cupboard to de-clutter, use the natural vinegar solution (mentioned in day two) as a cleaner rather than any toxic chemicals.
6. Note 20 things you are grateful for in your gratitude pad.
7. Increase the amount of steps or length of time you walk today by 5% from the previous day’s total.
8. Take a daily probiotic
9. Eat 7 fruit or vegetables a day (preferably raw for optimum nutrition)
10. Make sure you have breakfast within a hour of getting up and don’t skip meals, make sure to eat something (if only something little) every 3-4hrs.
11. Reduce your caffeine intake by 50%, or replace it with green tea.
12. Watch at least one inspirational or motivational video each day.
13. Have at least one smoothie or a juice every day (the choice is yours which one), but make sure it has some veggies in as well as fruit.
Good luck and and see you for day nine.